What type of information 3D Resources Ltd collects and how it is collected
3D Resources Ltd collects information from a variety of sources, including publicly available information and information by various Federal and State government agencies to help the company to assess and evaluate potential mining and exploration properties.
In general, the information 3D Resources Ltd collects includes (but is not limited to) technical information including geology, geochemistry, mining statistics and commodity prices as well as relevant financial information. Automatic collection: Cookies: We may use a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign your computer a 'User ID'. Cookies do not contain information by which 3D Resources Ltd can identify you. They identify your computer to our server. You may configure your browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded or so that your browser does not accept cookies. 3D Resources Ltd may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer and to provide users of that computer with focused advertising, which 3D Resources Ltd believes, may be of interest, based on that information. To disable your cookies, please refer to the help menu within your Internet browser.
3D Resources Ltd may obtain information from a third party. This may include:
- Data obtained from third parties such as various government agencies;
- Information from databases on mining exploration companies that is available from the ASX and ASIC;
- Exploration, mining data and statistics on mining and exploration leases made available by the various State governments surveys.
How 3D Resources Ltd uses the information you provide
3D Resources Ltd may use information it collects for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
3D Resources Ltd generally uses information to:
- Provide additional information on the company’s exploration properties;
- Help 3D Resources Ltd manage and develop its exploration and mining assets;
- Communicate with the company’s shareholders and potential investors;
- Provide the company’s shareholders and potential investors with ongoing information about opportunities with 3D Resources Ltd;
- Give the company’s shareholders and potential investors the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mail and 'e-newsletters' from 3D Resources Ltd.
3D Resources Ltd may disclose information to other companies and individuals, which may only use it as set out above.
3D Resources Ltd may also access information from:
- Third parties engaged by 3D Resources Ltd to perform functions on its behalf, such as staff or consultants;
- This company collects information to enable it to assess the potential of exploration and mining properties;
- This information is collected in good faith and is either considered to be publicly available information or has been collected by the employees and officers of the company;
- Information collected by this company can be used to convey information on the company’s assets on the Internet;
- Information obtained from third parties, including various Federal and State government departments and publicly available information can be used to help to explore and mine for a variety of commodities;
3D Resources Ltd uses Higher Orbit Pty Ltd to help to deliver e-mails and e-newsletters sent to shareholders and potential investors. By requesting an e-mail or e-newsletter from 3D Resources Ltd, you agree that Higher Orbit Pty Ltd may use your information in this way.
Management and security of information
3D Resources Ltd’s management of information is in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy Act. 3D Resources Ltd protects the information 3D Resources Ltd holds from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure by various means including firewalls, pass word access and secure servers.
Mr John Chegwidden has been nominated as the Privacy Officer for 3D Resources Ltd.
3D Resources Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information it holds is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact the Privacy Officer at 3D Resources Ltd if you have suggestions that could update information held by 3D Resources Ltd.
Seeking access to the information
You have the right to seek access to information held about you or your company and to advise 3D Resources Ltd of any inaccuracy. There are some exceptions to this right set out in the Privacy Act. If you make an access request, 3D Resources Ltd will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. 3D Resources Ltd may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request. Further details as to these costs can be obtained by contacting the company’s Privacy Officer.
This company requires, for the purposes of clarity, that any requests for access to information be made in writing addressed to the company’s Privacy Officer.
This company will generally provide access to information by providing copies of relevant documents. Where, for reasons of volume or otherwise, providing copies of documents is not practical, this company will make arrangements for the individual concerned to attend at this company’s offices to carry out a physical inspection accompanied by the Privacy Officer.
Wherever possible, this company will provide copies of documents or access to the publicly available information that it holds within 14 days of the receipt of the relevant request. In the case of more complex requests this company will endeavour to provide access to the information within a period of 30 days. If individuals or companies believe that information held relating to them is incorrect they are entitled to request that this company corrects that information. Should this company believe that it is entitled to refuse a request to access information or to make corrections it will provide written reasons for its decision.
How to contact 3D Resources Ltd
Should any person wish to obtain further information with respect to the type of information this company holds, the purposes for which his company uses that information and/or the way in which this company manages that information, or make a complaint about this company’s activities with respect to privacy please contact the Privacy Officer at 3D Resources Ltd at:
3D Resources Ltd
PO Box 7323 Cloisters Square,
Perth WA 6850
Ph: 08 9320 5200
Fax: 08 9481 6343